Reconsolidation Therapy Training – Ottawa – May 15 and 16, 2023
May 15 - 9 h 00 min - May 16 - 17 h 00 min EDT$1,475.00
Innovative therapeutic method to treat people with post-traumatic stress and adjustment disorders in 6 weeks
About this event
This training will provide you with the necessary knowledge to practice Reconsolidation Therapy and its therapeutic protocol. It will allow you to efficiently treat people suffering from post-traumatic stress.
At the end of this training, you will be able to treat your patients in a state of post-traumatic stress in the best conditions.
- Trainer: Professor Alain BRUNET, (Montreal, Canada)
- The Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre
1145 Carling Ave.
Ottawa, Ontario K1Z 7K4 Canada
- Duration: 2.5 days (16h of theoretical training + 4h of formal consultation)
- Schedule (Montreal Time):
Day 1: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Day 2: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- See below (All taxes included)
- To make your reservation, access the tickets at the bottom of this page.